Wednesday, March 11, 2009

At home with sick kids..

So, over the past month my children, who are usually very healthy, have both had colds that wonderfully enough turned to bronchitis, ear infections, vomiting (always fun), and now we are working with the 'real' flu- and this is all the main illnesses, not to mention the other things we have dealt with because of the other things, for instance, Bennett couldn't breathe and had to be put on steriods and both kids on breathing machines, and Ella has had some very high fevers! I am just wondering how long this is all going to last! Ella is finally feeling better, and as of today, so is Bennett, but he has that seal-y cough, which can't be good- last time that preceded his bronchitis, so they think maybe his respitory things are brought on by coming down with a virus, but I am hoping and praying he can avoid the flu that Ella just had. After way to many visits to the pediatrician, and way to many medications, I am hoping the worst is over!
All that being said though, all the time cooped up at home because we can't spread any germs has allowed me to try to figure out this blog thing a little more because what else am I going to do? I am finding it rather hilarious though that it has taken me how many months to even think about figuring this out! Oh well... I guess that's why at this point, this blog is staying quiet! I figure I will tell people more about it once I am happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment